Agri Evolve Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (Com. No. 09250524) with registered office at Stockdale Cottage, Longsleddale, Kendal LA8 9BE. We act as the data controller when processing your data. Our designated Data Protection Appointed Person is Martin Rowland who can be contacted at the above address or by the preferred method of an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We may update this policy from time to time without notice to you, so please check it regularly.
WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
- When you give it to us directly
You may give us your personal data in order to make an account, or to place an order.
- When you give it to us indirectly
- When you visit our website
We use “cookies” to identify you when you visit our website and to personalise your browsing experience. Please refer to our Cookies Policy for details on how and why we use this data
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE HOLD ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE USE IT
We will typically hold your name and contact details, including address, phone number and email address. But we may request other information where it is appropriate and relevant, for example:
– Details of why you have decided to place an order/contact us;
We will use your data to:
– Handle the fulfillment of any order you place via cash, cheque, credit/debit card, standing order or BACS transfer;
– Send you information about any promotions, special offers, work, events, and any other information, products or services that we provide;
– Provide you with the services, products or information you have requested;
– Keep a record of your relationship with us.
Communications and marketing
We will contact you by post, and where you have provided consent, also by telephone and e-mail, with targeted communications to let you know about any promotions and activities that might be of particular interest. We provide the opportunity to for you to opt-out from receiving our marketing communications every time we contact you. You can opt-out from receiving our marketing communications, or update your contact preferences at any time by emailing email@example.com
We do not sell or share your personal details with third parties for the purposes of marketing.
In order to fulfill orders, we may have to share your data with necessary third parties to fulfill duties such as processing payments and managing delivery.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR DATA SAFE AND WHO HAS ACCESS TO IT
We endeavour to ensure that there are appropriate technical controls in place to protect your personal details. For example our online forms are always encrypted and our network is protected and routinely monitored.
Your information is only accessible by appropriately trained staff, volunteers and contractors.
We will only ever share your data in circumstances other than those set out in this policy if we have your explicit and informed consent.
The information we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), including the International Committees in the circumstances described above. It may also be processed by suppliers operating outside of the EEA. Please note that some countries outside of the EEA may have a lower standard of protection for personal information, including lower security requirements and fewer rights for individuals. In these instances, adequate safeguards, such as European Commission-approved contractual clauses and technical measures, have been put in place to adequately protect personal information.
We keep data for as long as there is a need to keep it in connection with the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with our Data Retention Policy. In the event that you ask us to stop sending you marketing communications, we will keep your name on our internal suppression list to ensure that you are not contacted again. If you would like further information about our Data Retention Policy please contact us using the contact details below.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
In certain circumstances you have a right to ask us to stop processing your personal data in a particular way (including an absolute right to ask us to stop using it for direct marketing), or for your data to be erased from our database. If the right applies and it is not necessary for the purpose you provided it to us for (e.g. processing an existing order) we will do so.
If we are relying on your consent (for example for email marketing) you can withdraw that consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of a relevant email.
You also have the right to ask us to update your information, to restrict our use of it, and in some cases to have it transferred to you.
YOUR LEGAL BASIS
The law requires us to rely on one or more lawful bases to collect and use your personal information. The following are relevant to our activities:
- you have provided your consent (for example, to receive email marketing);
- where it is necessary in connection with the performance of a contract with you;
- where necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject
- where it is in our (or another’, including your) legitimate interests to do so, provided our use is fair, balanced and does not unduly impact on your rights and freedoms. In broad terms our legitimate interest is to roast and supply coffee.
- You have a right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you. If you want to access your information, or to exercise any of the above rights, send a description of the information you want to see or the right you wish to exercise and proof of your identity by email to email@example.com Note that these are legal rights which will not all apply in all circumstances.
Please let us know if you have any queries or concerns about the way that your data is being processed by contacting us using the contact details below. You are also entitled to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s office – www.ico.org.uk/global/contact-us. We hope that you will not feel this step is necessary and we always appreciate the opportunity to resolve any concerns you have before taking this step.
The Director responsible is Martin Rowland
He can be contacted using martin.rowland@agrievolve,.com
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We keep our privacy notice under regular review.
This privacy notice was last updated on: 23rd January 2023